Monday, September 27, 2021

 I can't believe I have this blog. I had forgotten all about it. I last posted nine years ago.

So much has happened.

Mel passed in June 2014. I had a separate blog during his illness, just for reporting what was going on.

Our grandchildren are now 10, 12, 17 and 19. The oldest just started college.

One of the things Mel and I enjoyed was travel. I've continued to travel since he passed. Except for this pandemic, it would have been a lot more. I've canceled a river cruise from Amsterdam to Brussels. Twice. A trip to Australia and New Zealand has been put on hold. A trip to Wolf Creek, UT had to be canceled. I squeezed in a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia just before the pandemic hit. But I do have (fingers crossed) a trip to Hawaii planned with the whole family for Christmas week.





No comments:

Post a Comment